Sunday, January 15, 2012

I guess patience is my #2 virtue

Good Sunday morning to you all, hope that your weekend is going well so far.

If any of you read my post from yesterday, you saw a Brett Lawrie card.  That card was received in a package from a trade that I completed on the Bench website at the end of November!

I purchased some serial numbered cards off of a guy, and he also had a pretty good deal on a Brad Penny Diamond Kings jersey/bat/auto card (actually it was a great deal..$2, and serial numbered 11/50).  Well the original envelope that I received had the serial numbered cards, but no Penny.  After a few emails back and forth, this beauty showed up at my door yesterday ...





As I was only expecting that card, the other cards in the envelope were a real surprise.  The Brett Lawrie card was one, and the other is the reason for the title of this post.




2010 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Brian Moran of the Mariners.   No biggie you say...well it was a biggie for me because of the back.




Serial #2!!  Absolutely sweet.  The first page of the insanity set is now almost complete.

Anyone out there have a serial #5 card in their possession?  That is all I am away from completing the first page, which I thought would be one of the most difficult ones to finish. 

If you have it, please send me an email at rmitchell6700 AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment