Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Trade post #8: 'O' No, not another Orioles blog

Good Wednesday to you all, we're halfway to the weekend my friends!

I was fortunate to spot the wantlist of Ryan at 'O' No, not another Orioles blog, who had a set posted that I'm chasing as well, 2009 OPC.  I had a bunch that he needed, he had a bunch that I needed, and a trade ensued.

Between this trade and another that will be featured in the next trade post, I've managed to knock off almost half of the wantlist I had last week.  Here's a sampling of the cards I was sent...





Randy Johnson's arms are so long, it looks as if he's a mile away from you when he holds the ball out to the camera.

Ryan, thank you for the trade, I look forward to our next one!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the cards. I'm glad we were able to help each other out.

    ReplyDelete