No order whatsoever. What a mistake.
As the spreadsheet grew and grew, and the collection passed the 6000 card mark, I started realizing a few things.
- I couldn't find any particular card quickly. With multiple boxes of cards (one of them a 5 row monster), hunting became a chore
- I started finding duplicate entries on the spreadsheet. Quite a few of them as a matter of fact.
- I needed a better way of doing things. I've known this since the beginning of 2017, but hadn't taken action.
Now, I can find things. Now, I can file new stuff that comes into the collection a lot quicker. It feels damn good.
It actually got to the point a few weeks ago where I just wanted to light a match and set fire to the whole thing. As you can see, that didn't happen.
It's nice to have this done. Plain and simple. Now I can devote my free time to writing instead of sorting.
Now if I can only think of something to write about....
Thanks for reading, Robert