Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Trade post #3: Manupatches & Chrome Scratches/Mustaches

Good Monday to you all, hope that your workday is going well so far (if you are working while reading this).

I completed a trade just before the New Year hit with Eric over at Manupatches & Chrome Scratches/Mustaches, which netted me some cool stuff.

Eric as you can see from the link I provided above, showed off his new library card file and his method for labeling the drawers.  Eric also mentioned in a post a couple of weeks back about having a bunch of pages that he no longer was in need of.  Since I'm always looking for pages on the cheap, I emailed him, asking for the pages and some '11 Topps Chrome cards he had.   Here's the bounty I received:




























Eric received a Troy Tulowitzki bat card and some cash considerations in return.  I also offered him a 2012 draft pick and naming rights to a couple of my sets, but he declined those.....(lol)

Eric also sent me a pack of cards for my "Packs Across America" series that I am way overdue for a post on.
That will be tomorrow. 

Eric, as always, thank you for the trade sir!!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you weren't being serious about the Naming Rights part of the trade! I call shenanigans!
    But seriously folks, thanks for the trade Robert!

    ReplyDelete