Sunday, June 21, 2020

This may be the easiest Father's Day post you read

First off, to all those who are fathers and reading this, Happy Father's Day.  Spent 30 minutes on video chat with my dad today, it was good seeing him for sure.

Now, 2 quick "milestones" in my collecting world:


Tommy Williams gets me to the 50% completion mark in my 71-72 OPC set build.  I enjoy this set each time I get another card in!!   Likely a year or 2 before this is finished.  No hurry.



The latest 7 from the '76 Topps set via COMC.   I'm now down to 3 on the want list.

Ron Guidry RC:  On its way to me via a TCDB trade
Tom Seaver:   Bought on ebay yesterday, should have by midweek

So that means that the final card to finish up my '76 Topps set is....

# 650--Thurman Munson

Hopefully have him in by the 4th of July if I can find a decent copy for cheap.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!  Be safe and have fun.

Robert

2 comments:

  1. A few people on TCDB have the Munson on their trade lists.

    Voting for the Stargell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck tracking down that Munson. There's something about that guy... he was the last card (actually one of two cards) I needed to complete my 1977 Kellogg's set, but I just picked it up off of eBay.

    ReplyDelete