Tuesday, June 16, 2020

6 out of 10 and another one scan post

I've kind of spoiled myself over the past 3 or 4 days, as each post that I've written has only consisted of one scan.   I don't think I've been lazy, it's just how it's worked out.  Today's post is no exception, as I have another finished set to announce, the 2012-13 OPC hockey set.

This set came down to 2 cards, SPs naturally...


It was a bit maddening, disappointing, aggravating, and probably a few other words that I shouldn't put in print to have to pay $4.25 combined to get these 2 cards into my collection.  That's the madness of the OPC short prints in the modern day run of sets.  A lot of cards are overpriced, such as the two above, but the love I have for these sets usually wins out and I bite the bullet.

I had hoped to be a 6 sets done a couple of months ago, but with the COVID-19 pandemic, that kind of slowed things down a bit.  After a few weeks of not being too sure where things were headed, I stepped up my card purchases and finished up my COMC order.

I have 4 sets left to go on the original 10 that I posted on New Years Day, and combined  I need 118 cards.  

We're getting close folks...we're getting close.

Enjoy the hobby and stay safe!

Robert

1 comment: