Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Few and further between

Trades have dwindled quite a bit recently, which is totally understandable.  I think I've been to the post office once in the past 2 weeks, where in the past that would be a walk for me 2-3 times a week.  No worries, all for the common good right!!

I do have a trickling of trades coming in, including this one with Edward that helped my rapidly decreasing want list for 2020 Topps drop even lower.


The horizontal cards look pretty good, and to me it looks as if Lewis Thorpe is throwing about 6 inches off of the rubber from this photo.  Just noticed while writing this post that all 3 of the pitchers featured in this scan are lefties.



3 more left handed pitchers in this scan, including Anthony Kay of the Jays who reminds me a bit of Brett Cecil from a few years back.  Not sure if anyone heard today, but Toronto has banned any kind of social gatherings for the next 3 months, ending June 30th.  It will be interesting now to see what happens with pro sports with this restriction in place in the Great White North.


Each time it seems I add more cards to my player collection want lists, TCDB members knock more off the list.  The Stadium Club Thome may be the most recently released card of his that I own now, and both the McCutchen and Ichiro collections are now well over the 200 card plateau.   Still plenty more for each to obtain.

Thank you for the trade Edward, the cards are appreciated!!

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment