Saturday, March 21, 2020

Trade Week: BaseCardHero

Final post of my week off is another quick one, just 4 cards from 2020 Topps.   3 more base cards knocked off the list by Ryan bring the total on the want list down to 76 cards.


I sent Ryan a bit of set help for the '84 and '78 sets, and along with the 3 cards you see above, I got the '85 version of Sandy Koufax as well:


Doing all right so far with the '85 inserts, 21 of 100 in hand.

I finished writing this the Wednesday past, and as the restrictions start to get tighter, my thoughts are with everyone out there hoping you all are safe and with your families. Be well!!

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the trade! Good luck with the rest of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those '85 inserts, the Koufax is a really nice one!

    I've sent out my last three trades for a while, including one with Base Card Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I'm getting bored with Topps and their overuse of past designs... I think they did a great job with this 1985 insert set. Best of luck with your set build.

    ReplyDelete