Sunday, March 15, 2020

Trade Week: Firemedic1242

While I'm out of town for a week taking a much needed vacation, I'm pre-posting a few trades that I've received over the past couple of weeks.  Today's post is 9 cards from Mike who took a page worth of Braves cards off of my hands and got me a nice start on the 2020 Topps '85 inserts.


I didn't notice at the time of the trade, but the split on the '85s is even, 4 current major leaguers and 4 retired players.   Maybe some time in the future I'll sit down and find the original '85 cards of the retired players and compare them to the current photo.

Just to make sure the page was complete, I also received a 2012 Jim Thome Wal Mart blue parallel to add to that PC, which is up to 567 cards.   I'm sure that there's a ton of base cards and minor parallels on the want list still so hopefully someone can knock a bunch of them off for me and get me to the 600 card plateau.  Almost time to start a 2nd binder!

Thank you for the cards Mike, they really are appreciated!!

Enjoy the hobby!!

Robert

1 comment: