Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Trade Week: RabinFW

This trade was the first time I was fortunate enough to trade with Allen, who PC's Adrian Beltre.  I've had a Allen & Ginter Relic from 2012 sitting in my trade box for quite a while, and Allen was good enough to make me a 4 card offer for it, with a nice mix of vintage of new stuff.


I can honestly tell you that I hadn't heard of Abraham Toro before this trade took place.  You might think that's a lot of bull, but it's the truth.


These sets I like to call the "forgotten 3" of my vintage set building run.  I really haven't added anything of consequence to these 3 sets in the longest time, so whenever I can get anything in trade from these sets, it's always great!  The Matty Alou card has a bit of character to it, some minor creases on the left hand border, and you can see a faded tape stain on the Bill Denehy card with some close inspection, but to me all 3 are great, and they knock each of their respective want lists down by 1.  

Thank you for the trade Allen, hope you enjoy the Adrian Beltre relic!!

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment