Saturday, October 16, 2021

6 out of the Next 10: 2019 Donruss

It has been quite a while since I've been able to write a completed set post, several months is probably how long.  

I don't know if I can call it a problem, or just my frugality/cheapness, but the 4 remaining sets that I have on the Next 10 left are giving me issues.

2018 Panini Prestige, I'm running into issues finding some of the cards anywhere.

2002-03 Upper Deck Vintage hockey, same issue as Prestige

2018-19 OPC hockey, cards are still overpriced for the rookies I still need.  Trying hard not to bite the bullet.

2013-14 Panini Prizm hockey might be the only set of the 4 that I can complete in the near future without gasping every time I put a card into an online cart.


These 4 cards were part of my long awaited COMC order, which took 3 months and 10 days to arrive.  It's a good thing my 55 card order didn't bog down the system...

The Drew Lock RC was the most expensive at $2.25, Bosa was just under $2 and the other 2 were under $1, all 4 prices I could easily justify paying.  

I have a lot of incoming cards that I want to get on the blog, so this 10 day run of posts that I'm on will probably continue for a little longer.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing....

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

2 comments: