Wednesday, November 4, 2020

TCDB Trade Week #3: Thunderfoot

I get a lot of trades come in from guys on the TCDB website that have what I lacked several years ago:  creativity.  There are a lot of great names on the site and I was fortunate to complete a trade recently with John (TCDB ID: Thunderfoot) that sports a name that could represent a football kicker that has some good distance.

I thought of football immediately when I saw the trade that John proposed; he took a few Larry Fitzgerald doubles off my hands, plus some inserts from recent sets that I'd have no need for and in return he sent me back some player collection pieces for both my wide receivers.


I really haven't focused much on adding to both the Fitzgerald and T.Y. Hilton PC's lately, as I've been more in a set building frame of mind.

This isn't to say that I'd turn down a good offer to get some of my player collection cards in hand though!  I've been very partial to the colorful parallels that I've obtained of Larry Fitzgerald since I started his collection, and even though its hard to tell, the Playoff Absolute green parallel in the lower left corner looks really nice in hand.  

While this post doesn't contain much of Hilton, tomorrow's post features a very nice add to the T.Y. collection from a fellow blogger who also shares my birthdate.

Thank you very much for the cards John, they are appreciated!

Enjoy the hobby, 

Robert 

No comments:

Post a Comment