Tuesday, November 3, 2020

TCDB Trade Week #3: NachosGrande

 I don't consider myself the voice when it comes to the TCDB website, even though I promote it frequently here on the blog thanks to all the trading I've done since the beginning of 2019.  But every time I see a blogger start on the website and start enjoying it, I take a little bit of pride, hoping that my voice was one of many to encourage them to join.

The most recent blogger that I've seen "join the ranks" is Chris from the Nachos Grande blog.  I've known and traded with Chris since early in my blogging days back in 2011 and our trades have always been beneficial to both sides.

Chris offered me up a few cards for my 2019 A&G want list and I snapped up the offer right after I made sure that I had the cards that were going in his direction.



I've recently decided that my one modern set per year that I'm going to build is going to be the A&G set.  I've come to enjoy it more than all the other sets that Topps releases, including the flagship.  Because of this, I've undertaken the project of putting together each of the A&G sets from 2006 to now, similar to the modern O-Pee-Chee hockey release as far as timeline.  I have 4 of them done so far, I'm close to completing 2017 and 2008/2012 both have a good start so I'm looking forward to having these done sooner rather than later.

Thank you for the trade Chris, looking forward to more on TCDB in the future.

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trade! I'll have a recap of my end of things in a future post on my blog...probably early next week (maybe?)

    ReplyDelete