Saturday, August 29, 2020

TCDB Trade Week: kdinthejaw

Going to finish up trade week with another regular trade partner, Kevin (TCDB ID: kdinthejaw) who I hunted down to try and knock off a few wants from a set that's been in the works for over a decade now, 2007-08 O-Pee-Chee hockey.


This trade actually gives me a bit of hope for the postal system, as this envelope arrived from the Canadian Prairies in just 10 days!!  I still have one trade envelope that hasn't made it from south Florida to Maryland yet, I shipped that on 8/6.


I didn't notice at the time I offered the trade, but apparently I still need a lot of cards from cities that start with the letters C or D.  I'm still hunting down Felix Potvin cards that feature him in other uniforms outside of the Leafs, so this McDonald's Pacific card from 2000-01 is a welcome sight indeed.

The 07-08 OPC set is coming along, it's 61% complete.  I started picking off some of the cheaper SPs on Sportlots recently, and they're going to arrive in a couple of weeks via my first box order, which I am kind of excited about. 

Thank you Kevin for the cards, they are appreciated!  Looking forward to the next trade.

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment