Wednesday, August 26, 2020

TCDB Trade Week: The Bucs Stop Here

This is the 3rd of 3 consecutive trade posts featuring fellow bloggers on the TCDB website.  This trade features Nate from the The Bucs Stop Here blog and it netted me some goodies across a few different interests.

Let's start with a pair of Andrew McCutchen cards, the GQ on the left is another of the "I thought I already had this one in the collection" cards.  I bought a lot of cards off the racks between 2011-15, and the GQ card is one I'd seen many times before.  May have traded it off many years ago, not sure to be honest, but I'm glad to have it in my hands now.

The black bordered 2014 Heritage card on the right hand side is a beautiful card, the border goes great with the road black jersey he's wearing. 



This pair of cards featuring players in blue jerseys added to a couple of different collections.

I especially love the Ichiro Topps Chrome card featuring the '84 design.  If I were to own a Mariner's jersey, it would be the teal colored one that Ichiro is wearing on this card.

Blake Snell knocked off one more from the '85 insert set from this year's flagship, with the series 1 portion now at 58/100 in hand.


A serial numbered card out of 50 featuring Felipe Rivero/Vazquez formerly of the Pirates.  We won't go where this fellow has been over the past couple of years....


Last up is a couple more cards for the serial #'d/99 collection, both featuring Pirates (of course)!  Adam Frazier's Chronicles card is a purple parallel, and the Polanco card on the bottom is one of those Topps Tek cards, which I didn't notice until now is a RC for Gregory.   The collection is still growing, although slowly and is currently at 74 cards. 

Nate, thank you for the trade, the cards are appreciated!! 

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment