Tuesday, February 25, 2020

When 1 turns into 3

Like a magician, old friend and trading partner AJ from the Lost Collector turns 1 card:



Into 2:


Then into 3:

Scanning skills improving

AJ for several weeks now has been reminding me that he's had a single GQ green card for me (see AJ, I wasn't ignoring you!!).  So we agreed upon a quick trade on TCDB where I sent him a Gleyber Torres card from 2020 Topps for the GQ green above.  By the way, I'm just 2 cards short of 75% complete for the Green set, very exciting.

But when I open the envelope, not only do I see the 95 CC silver signature card featuring Joe Carter's HR to win the '93 world series, but then  I see the Larry Fitzgerald Air Command card from 2012 Panini Gridiron.  

I guess now all that's left to say is TA DA!!

Thank you very much AJ, as always.  The cards are very much appreciated!!

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

1 comment: