Wednesday, May 3, 2017

30 Day baseball card challenge Day 4: A rookie card from one of your favorite players


Well, since this is the baseball card challenge I decided to go with a rookie card from one of my PC's.  Jim Thome's 1991 Bowman card #68.  It has a little bit of light wear on the lower left corner, but all in all not a bad card to show. 

Brett Lawrie RC's I do not own as they are from products released in 2008 that were either autograph cards or minor league releases (which I normally don't chase).

Same with Andrew McCutchen, all his RC's are from 2004 Bowman or Bowman Chrome Draft Picks and Prospects sets, which I never collected back then (nor will I now).

Now that this quick post is done, I decided to wait a couple of days before showing off the '64 Topps complete set is that my next post is #1500, and I figured what better way to celebrate a post milestone than by showing off a great set.

Hope you'll be able to stop by...

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, congrats on finishing the 1964 set! I am a fan of the Thome card as well.

    ReplyDelete