Thursday, May 18, 2023

Trades 607 & 608: Colorado from Canada, and my first trade to SD

I spent my morning off today working on the mess of cards that I had acquired over the past couple of months.  I'd been procrastinating putting them away to their rightful places, and this morning was spent taking care of that.

Now, I have a pair of trades that I've removed from the acquired pile, scanned them both, and now I've started building up a new pile of cards to put away.  Nothing serious mind you, but it's a start.


Curtis from up in Canada came through with several cards I needed for A&G sets, especially hitting the oldest two, 2006 & 2007.  Curtis is a Rockies collector and I hope he only dipped into some duplicates here to help me on my set building pursuits.   Thank you Curtis, especially for your patience with me on this deal!

1984 Topps football is only a recent addition to my football set pursuits.  I looked at my TCDB page to see how many I have in hand so far, the total was better than I thought.  92 cards out of the 528 in hand.  

Nabbing these three was via a trade with Carl in South Dakota, my first foray into that state.  One day I'll have to check and see just how many States I can cross of the list for having traded with.  

The trades are coming along really nice, I have 4 more in the hopper, one of them heading to Sweden (first trade there as well).  

I've hit double digits for posts in a month for the first time in 2 years.  Trying to keep it going!!

Robert

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to start the 1984 Topps football set. But then I'd feel compelled to build the '85 set since I have 86-88.

    ReplyDelete