Thursday, May 4, 2023

Just added one

All over the place.  I'm still all over the place when it comes to my collection.  But as my last post mentioned, I've finished one set and am close to another.

What does that leave me, about several dozen sets left to go?  That's OK though, I'm sticking with my preferred method of operation.  Slow (putting them together) and low (prices, that is the only way).  With the long-time process of the '59 Topps set being put together still ongoing, I added one, just one, to the binder this week.

$4.  Rocco Colavito.  Not a beautiful card, but not bad.



I certainly will not get the last 45 cards I need for the set at prices of $4 (most of them will have a zero, or two, at the end) but when I saw this on eBay I couldn't pass up the opportunity.  

I'm likely going to stick with the one at a time process now to whittle down the want list for '59 Topps.  I've been building the set for so long now that prices have gone way beyond my budget.  Guess I'm going to have to find a side gig to get it done.

Robert

3 comments: