Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Trade 605: Spoiled with this one

A nice bit of trades have happened lately on the TCDB website for me.  I have a pair that I'm going over in the next 2 posts, which includes this evening's courtesy of Bill, a long time trade partner.

Bill hit a few of my want lists.  Set wants and player wants.  Simple.  Great stuff.  Needed.


2013 & 2014 A&G.  If it isn't short printed in this scan, it's a star card.  NICE!  The 2013 set is right at 80%, well within range of being completed sometime soon.  2014?  Well that one isn't so close; I just hit the 200-card mark with this lot so there is a ways to go.  I've been trying to get some cards from these 2 sets, along with the 06 & 07 original Allen & Ginter sets in trades on the site.  


Lots of blue and white in this scan.  Sundin and Potvin collections, 3 more each.  The Marner's will go into the Leafs collection.  Even though they are down 3-0 against the Panthers, I'll always cheer on the team.  I hope that they at least get one win from this series tonight; a 4-game sweep after the 19-year drought was broken will probably tarnish the accomplishment.  

Thank you for the trade Bill, it is appreciated!

Next trade post, it won't be pedestrian.

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Sundin and Potvin, two of my all-time favorite Maple Leafs.

    ReplyDelete