Sunday, January 26, 2020

Gotta love the quick and easy trades

Another couple of trades came in yesterday, one was via the blog, and the other was with fellow TCDB trader Jimmy (TCDB ID: torcato).  Jimmy sent me 7 cards that hit various want lists, and as always was fast and friendly with the trade.



I've probably added more cards to my Jim Thome collection in the past month than I had in the past 12 months.  Finally getting around to adding the cards/want list onto the TCDB site I'm sure had a great deal to do with that.  There's still quite a few base cards to obtain for Thome, as well as the Larry Fitzgerald.   Love the look of the 2007 SPx base card; I still don't have a lot of the cards from the 2000's for Fitz, I'd love to add more of them over time.


Here's the horizontal portion of the trade, a Stadium Club Power Zone insert from 2018 featuring Andrew McCutchen whose collection is approaching the 200 card mark.  Was also happy to see another card for my buddy Chris' 83 Topps FB set, which I posted about last Wednesday .  There's still 77 cards on the want list, so if you have any doubles hiding away you're looking to trade, let me know!


2 more Ichiro's and a 2nd McCutchen round out the trade.  Never heard that Chrome had an update set (shows how much Chrome packs I buy) until I grabbed these 2 cards on this trade.  Still need a lot of Topps Heritage cards for most of my player collections, both base and Chrome parallels, so it's good when I see any of them come by. 

Thank you for the trade Jimmy, the cards are appreciated!!

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

1 comment:

  1. I just recently got that same Heritage Ichiro from Julie... I don't think I'll ever grow accustomed to seeing him in a Marlins uni!

    ReplyDelete