Thursday, July 23, 2020

That's 9

I'm going to take it easy on today's post, it is the blog's birthday after all.  9 years ago today I announced that I had received my end of a trade from Kerry from the Cards on cards blog, and almost 2000 posts later, I'm still collecting, writing, and having fun with a hobby that I've enjoyed since I was a kid.

So, today as I'm wont to do sometimes, I'll show just one card.  It's one that I pulled from a pack last week when I was on a bit of a ripping frenzy on a rainy Saturday afternoon. 


What a photo, and what a catch!   As many of you know I'm not a big football collector, but sometimes there are cards no matter what sport that need to be shown off.   This is one of them.

This is from the 2018 Score set, All Hands Team insert featuring Paul Richardson.

Ok, that's all, now let's enjoy some cake....



Enjoy the hobby!!

Robert

8 comments:

  1. Happy nine, $30 a week at a time! I'm glad you're still going strong, Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 years of blogging is impressive! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Robert. I enjoy reading your blog. I hope you have another 9+ years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! By the way... it looks like Richardson is about to turn that Lion's cornerbacks head completely around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations! Do you have enough of that cake to go around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like we started the same year! Congrats on the big 9!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any leftover cake? Belated happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete