Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bass Ackwards

OK, by nature I'm a set builder.   39 different want lists on my various pages bear that out.  But as far as 2019 Topps goes, there's only one set that I'll build.


The '84 inserts.   Yes, I usually shy away from inserts.  99% of them are usually traded for stuff that I want/need.  But for some reason, the '84 inserts kind of called out to me...

Don't get me wrong, this years version of Topps is one of the nicest in a while (IMO).  But I just don't want to put the energy into building the set and putting it away in the closet never to be looked at again.  So hopefully in the next few days I'll add the cards I pulled out of a couple of hangar boxes to my trade list at the TCDB site and see if there's someone out there who might want them. 

Oh, by the way, the '84s you see above are the only 3 that I have, so there's plenty to be added to that want list. 

I'm sure that there will be more in series 2, so there's a reason to buy a few packs of that when it comes out. 

And yes, I know the phrase is 'ass backwards', but usually what I write on this blog is fishy anyway.

Thanks for reading!

Robert

1 comment:

  1. these cards do look nice and have given me a new appreciation for 84 Topps. I just don't care for 2019 so have shied away from buying.

    ReplyDelete