Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just shut it down already

When the No Hockey League and the No Hockey League Players Association can't even decide if they've had a meeting or not, it's time to give up on the season.

Check out this tweet from Darren Dreger of TSN Canada:


How pathetic has this stalemate become for me?  I've been a hockey fan for 40 years now, and I don't even care if they come back this year.  If they do, I will not watch. 

48 games...not worth my time...

thanks for reading, Robert

3 comments:

  1. I'm more of a hockey card guy than the actual sport but it is ridiculous that they can't agree to something.

    They are already losing a generation of fans that they haven't even connected with yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey Badger don't care! Seriously, though, if the owners are gonna be that clueless, let someone ELSE buy the teams or just put the sport out of its misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say I won't watch, and probably won't, but when the playoffs start I know I won't be able to resists. And that just makes me angrier.

    I don't think there will be hockey this year in any event. The only person I've run into who thought otherwise was the customer service agent I had to speak with at Direct TV a few months ago to make sure my center ice package didn't auto-renew.

    ReplyDelete