Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 9 comes to an end with a couple of envelopes

Happy Friday to all, I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend.   For the most part this week was kind of quiet for me.  Not a whole lot going on trade wise right now, I'm in the middle of an '09 OPC box break, and I received a couple of envelopes today in the mail.   First was an ebay auction I won on the cheap earlier this week.

$0.99 plus shipping...gotta love it
You can see to the left that I added to my Leafs jersey collection with a Nikolai Kulemin Winter Warriors card from the '10/11 Zenith set.  As a bonus I got the Milan Hejduk card to add to my trade bait.  Not  bad for under $4 shipped. 




























I also recently completed a smaller trade with Eric from Manupatches & Chrome Scratches, in return for some Royals and some Mustache cards I sent his way (along with a John Grahame RC...I was glad he figured out why that card went his way lol), I received some more Blue Jays for my LTP...see below


6 cards from 2007 Bowman, including a Lind RC + a Yunel Escobar card from this year's A&G set.  I love the green color of the Lind, it really stands out more than what the scan shows.  Once I add in the mini John Olerud card collection I found, I should be over 700 Jays cards in the collection, not bad from the humble beginnings at the beginning of August of around 90 cards. 























Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend, Robert...  (42 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment