Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 7 starts, and blogger generosity continues..

This is just a quick shout out to Colbey over at Cardboard Collections for the August Group Break of mid 90's Fleer Baseball.  This was a "cheapo" break (which is good for the card budget), meaning for $5 I was able to hit several Jays from the 96 & 97 Fleer BB sets.  Well, I received my package in the mail this week, and lo and behold, there was more to the story.  As you can see from the scan below...

More Jays for my collection
Colbey really took care of me..again!  Not only do you see 4 of the cards from the break (the 2 inserts on the top row, along with the Sandy Martinez base and Tiffany parallel from the set), he also sent me a UC 3 Alex Gonzalez from '95, a Joe Carter Power Brokers insert from '94 Leaf, and the majority of the Blue Jays from the 2005 Topps Total set including the Reed Johnson silver parallel shown in the scan.





















All totaled, 36 more Blue Jays to add to my collection, moving me ever closer to 500, which should be hit when I receive another trade package in the mail sometime in the next week.

Colbey, just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to get in on the group break, and also for sending a few extras my way as well....it is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for reading...Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment