Saturday, April 3, 2021

5 out of the Next 10: Green is clean

After grousing, complaining, chasing, trading and trying to do everything right, the 5th set out of the Next 10 group of sets I'm working on is finally complete.

I finally have the final card for the 2019 Gypsy Queen Green parallel set, Manny Margot, in hand with a very big thank you to Gavin at the Baseball Card Breakdown blog for the assist. 



I haven't taken the time yet to scan the entire 300 card set as promised, hopefully one day this week that will be accomplished, but I can tell you that I love the look of it in the binder.  

5 sets remaining on the list, everything modern (post-2000).  A pair of football sets and a trio of hockey sets are my upcoming chases, combined the total amount of cards I need to finish them off is 169.  

RC's mostly in football, a lot of SP's in hockey.  These next 5 sets aren't going to be as easy as it looks.  But it will be very sweet when they are all done.

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

6 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to you on completing the 2019 Gypsy Queen Green parallel set! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completing a parallel set is quite an accomplishment. Congrats on finishing this one, and good on Gavin for the assist.

    ReplyDelete