Saturday, April 24, 2021

Serial Saturday #43: 99s and another parallel set(s) to work on

Many of you know that I finished off the '19 Gypsy Queen Green parallel set a few weeks ago ( I do still need to scan those and show them off).  For fun, I decided to hunt around on ebay a while back to see what I could find and I accidentally ran across this card, serial #'d to 99



This Troy Tulowitzki sea foam green parallel was just $1.25 and fit nicely into the cheap #'d/99 collection.  I've always liked this set, 2008 UD Baseball Heroes, but never really chased any of it over the years.  So I decided to take a look at all of the parallels from that set and decided on a couple that I really like.


The green is a common theme, moving from the GQ to now the UD Heroes.  It's serial #'d out of 499, so it may be a bit of a challenge.  The black parallel is another that I've always liked and I used to see them all the time at shows in boxes, but never bothered to buy any.  Now I have a reason to grab them.  

Two more sets to work on...why not right??

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment