Saturday, July 6, 2019

Serial Saturday #24: Shady

What I love about my serial #/d to 99 collection is that it is just there.

No high demand.  No "gotta get one this week or I'm going to have a meltdown" mode.

Just every so often, find a cheap card of a player I don't have #/d out of 99, and show it to the masses.

This time, it's LeSean McCoy


This one goes way back to his Eagles days, as it's a 2010 Panini Rookies and Stars Longevity parallel.


I love how the green on the back really pops against the black and white photo.  Not a flashy card, but one that certainly fits the collection.

Now the part that might be a bit sad, the price.

51 cents.   That's it.

McCoy is the 19th card for this collection.  #20 likely will not arrive until my next COMC order, which is probably a couple of months away.

No hurry....

Thanks for reading!

Robert

1 comment: