Friday, August 8, 2014

Again, my prediction would have been wrong

In my head, I thought that the '60 Topps set would win this weeks match by about 3 votes.


Instead, '63 Topps is this weeks winner, by a 12-7 score.  This is the 1st time that the tournament has dropped below the 20 vote mark since the play in round.   Hopefully we'll see some more votes the next couple of weeks, as the sets from the '70s will be making their appearance in the quarterfinals.

The next match that starts tomorrow should be a good one, as the 3 seed '74 Topps takes on 6th seed '69 Topps.  The '76 set will make its quarterfinal appearance next week when it takes on '67 Topps.   Both matches should have some interesting opinions, which I always look forward to.

Thanks for reading, and voting, Robert

1 comment:

  1. I voted '60 but I'm OK with the '63 moving on. The 'W" on Breeding's cap though...LOL looks like a cat clawed the negative before they printed the card.

    ReplyDelete