Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 2, Sunday, a little busier

Started the day with $38.30, spent $19.99 on an A&G blaster box at Wal-Mart (see post below), which leaves me with $18.31 left to spend for the week.  I'm currently working on 3 trades at the bench, hoping to knock down some of my want list (I added a list for Allen & Ginter today, please check it out). 

Also, I spent a good portion of my Sunday going through several boxes of cards, and it struck me that I have a lot of work to do to get them organized and sorted out.  LOL, wish me luck.

I am also going to start posting random items about my favorite teams (Blue Jays, Leafs, Steelers) and include some card photos to showcase what I have in my collection.  I am also going to get my hockey want list started, so keep an eye out over the next little while as well.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment