Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Night Owl Cards

I read a lot of blogs (I've got over 30 bookmarked so far), and it's been pretty cool to see what people collect and show off their collections.  To be honest, I've never thought about why I collect cards, all I know is I've been doing it off and on since I was 8(?) years old, and I've always loved it. 

The reason I'm writing this quick little post is to let anyone and everyone out there know about this post from Night Owl Cards.  Read it, and you as a card collector will understand why I reposted it.  This is probably the best post I've read (the line about small talk with the postal worker actually made me laugh).  Let me know what you think.....

3 comments:

  1. I see I have some Ginter needs that I can help you with, and it looks like you might have some that I could use. If you feel like trading (despite being in the red for the week), shoot me an email and we can work something out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert,
    The Night Owl knows how to call it... I admit I have reposted him more than once. He is almost always dead-on...
    I saw your wantlists and I can help you out with some of your needs from 2010 and 2011 Topps...
    You and I may be the only ones still working on these sets. Please shoot me an email at:
    bacontowne at yahooo dot commm
    and I will check your lists tonight after work (around 2 am) and see what I can do for you...
    I have a bunch of wantlists up on my blog. I need to update my 2010 topps list. I actually need about 20 more cards from it... Cheers!
    troll

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Collective Troll can't finish up your 2011 Topps, let me know. I have a good bit of the ones on your list. Email is on my profile.

    ReplyDelete