Sunday, September 30, 2018

Another TCDB trade, another big chunk comes off a want list

First off, I'm ashamed of myself because I forgot to write this gentleman's name down (I want to say it's Chris, but I don't know for sure).  But I do know that I just received a nice brick of cards from another TCDB trade, this time with user 5marchx.  I sent off 17 cards related to the SF Giants (parallels and such, you know the drill with me) and in return I received a very well package box of cards. 

People are certainly trying to get rid of my want lists in a big hurry; take a look at this big lot of '84 Topps.





By the way, in the first scan's lower right corner, that Bobby Mitchell is not yours truly, or related to yours truly.  Any similarities to people living or dead are purely coincidental.

Onwards for more '84 Topps...






There you have it, 68 cards off of my '84 Topps want list, which is now down below 200 cards.  It still surprises me how fast I've been able to knock cards off of early 80's want lists.  

Oh, and there's a couple of cards from earlier sets as well to show off:


The Dietz from '72 Topps is great.   My trade partner admitted right off that the Garibaldi was off cut, so I'll just use it right now as a place holder until I see one down the road somewhere.

70 for 17 is still a great trade in my books, no matter how you look at it.

To my trade partner whose name I've forgotten, thank you very much for the cards, they are appreciated.   I truly hope I haven't insulted you by forgetting your name...

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Nice Stieb with and without the beard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to ship out those 82's this week. Sorry about the delay.

      Delete