Friday, December 15, 2017

Inbound and Down #31: This Way to the Clubhouse

It's funny, on my way home from work today, I thought to myself "I haven't received any cards at all in the mail this month."  Hadn't ordered anything in a couple of weeks online off of ebay or COMC (though the latter is in the process of sending me a few cards now). 

I pull in the driveway, head to the mailbox and what do you know, a PWE from long time trading partner Mark of the dark but not forgotten blog This Way to the Clubhouse.

It was only one card, but sometimes those are the best, especially when you're not expecting them.


2017 Bowman Platinum base card of Andrew McCutchen.  Didn't own the 31 copies of this card as Kaz predicted in his note, or even 1. 

I originally thought that I might stop the McCutchen collection when I hit the 100 card mark, but I've been fortunate to nab some new cards as very cheap prices, so the climb to 200 cards for Cutch's PC marches on.

Thank you for the PWE Mark, it is appreciated!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment: