Saturday, October 1, 2016

A little nightcap

I couldn't tell you the last time I posted twice in the same day (I'm sure years are involved), but I wanted to get a few more cards off of my desk and put away.  I had bought these at the monthly card show a few weeks back, but for some reason had them buried under other piles of cards on my desk.


You won't see this very often either, a scan of 5 serial numbered cards in which all the serial #'s are on the front.  I didn't even notice that until I had the scan on this post.  The Gaborik is only the 2nd card serial #'d above 1000 that I own thus far, and the Straka next to it is the lowest numbered card at 14. 

The Artifacts parallels are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, hopefully I won't fall into the trap of becoming obsessed with it.  One of my goals was to bring more sets into play in this version, so I'll have to beware.

Don't count on 2 posts a day by the way, I'm not a machine....

thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment