Friday, March 21, 2014

Week in review: It's all about the new

When I say new, I mean new Blue Jays cards.  At least they are new to me.   That's all that happened in my little corner of the world this week.   Included among the great stuff that came my way during the past 7 days was this Roy Halladay card:


Now I really couldn't tell you if this is Roy's rookie card or not.  Never the less, this card is great, and I'm glad that I own it.  I'm also hoping that Roy joins the Level of Excellence with other great Blue Jays players in the not too distant future.

To update, the Blue Jays want list is now about 95% finished.   All I have to do is update the 2013 and 2014 want lists by removing the cards I already own, and with any luck, that should happen this weekend.


Speaking of want lists, you may or may not have noticed that the hockey based want lists/PCs are no longer at the top of the blog.  You can now find them here.  I hope that you'll enjoy this new hockey (card) blog endeavor, because it's something that I have wanted to start for quite a while now.  

Total spent on the hobby this week:  $0.00 

I'm still recovering from the card show spending from a couple of weeks ago.  I doubt I'll be hitting the stores to pick up Heritage, but maybe a trip through Sportlots will be the ticket this weekend.

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment: