Sunday, September 19, 2021

Hail Murray

Slowly knocking down the final few remaining cards from the 2019 Donruss FB set over the past couple of weeks.  This week's acquisition was the most expensive of the final 4, Kyler Murray of the Arizona Cardinals.



It took a few weeks of patience before I was able to grab a copy for just $20, about a third less than most of the cards I had seen on eBay.  Have 5 cards still to come my way, one of them from eBay which is taking its own sweet time (Daniel Jones) while the other 4 are still on the COMC wait list.

Speaking of wait lists...

well apparently I'm unable to screen grab my current place in line on the COMC website, so here it is in long form:

Date Requested:  7/3/21
Estimated Ship Date:  10/4/21
Items Ahead of My Order:  313,707

Each day this week, the estimated ship date has moved back one day, starting the week at 9/30 and moved slowly towards the original estimated ship date of 10/25.

October 4th is 2 weeks from Monday and I'm not very confident about them getting the cards picked and packed by then.   Still a wait and see game.

Enjoy the hobby!!

Robert







2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the A's would have called him up by now... had he decided to play baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a really special talent and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete