Saturday, February 16, 2019

Serial Saturday #20: $2.50 + /99 = more insanity


A large part of this blog over its existence has been my love for serial numbered cards.   I've been a lover of numbers all my life, so there's no doubt in my mind that serial numbering will be a big part of my card hobby love going forward.

Seeing this card at last week's card show for just $2.50 got the wheels spinning.

5/99
If I can add a card of a certain hall of famer that is serial numbered out of 99 for just $2.50, how many more names could I add to that list?

So you'll see a tab added to the top of the blog in the coming days.  Cards #/99 for $2.50 or less.  As if I didn't have enough sets/projects on the go right?

Yep, I'm sick.  Hopefully you'll enjoy them as they come along.

Thanks for reading!

Robert

3 comments:

  1. I like serial numbered cards too. One of the guys I buy from at the flea market always has cheap serial numbered cards, so I stock up every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete