Monday, June 5, 2017

Inbound and down #15: Jason's Card Blog

I received an email not too long ago from Jason at the newly created Jason's Card Blog.  Jason had a few Jays cards for me, and wondered if we might be able to strike up a trade.  So I sent a few cards that Jason was in need of his way, and the other day I received an envelope of Blue Jays goodness in my mailbox.

Yes, I know that's how it usually works...


Early 90's Jays.  Knocking 3 more cards off of the want list.  I was always a fan of both of these sets, especially the Flair.


Both of these cards completed their respective team sets.  I looked and looked at the Juan Guzman card and was surprised that I didn't have it.   Same with the Ware.  I guess that's what happens when you have Jays cards all over the place, you just lose track of what you have.  Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have an idea of what I have and just where in the hell in the house it is...


Jason Knocked a bunch of 1999 Metal Universe cards off of that want list.  Just one to go to finish that set, the Shawn Green.  Jason collects Shawn Green, so I can totally understand why he'd keep that one for his collection.

 
We go from a pair of '96 Pacific cards of Al Leiter and Alex Gonzalez in this scan, and then skip right over the '00s decade and into the 2010's.  Dioner Navarro managed to get a Jays card in the 2017 set even though he was just a August acquisition in 2016.  Still looking for a lot of gold Jays parallels from 2011 on, seeing the Josh Johnson was a welcome sight.  Also still need a handful of '11 Heritage Jays SPs, Jason knocked the Kevin Gregg off the list. 

Many thanks Jason for this great envelope, it is much appreciated!!  Looking forward to trading with you again in the future.

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Glad it finally arrived. Sorry it took me so long to get it sent out! Can't wait to make another deal soon!

    ReplyDelete