Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Let me explain

I took the time last night to add a new page to the top of the blog.   It's for the what's next? tournament, and I will use it to keep track of the tournament, and the number of entries each voter has so far.   The bold number in brackets beside your name is the number of entries you have so far, entries which are earned by commenting each week on that week's particular match up.  You don't have to write the great American novel when you comment, I promise...

There are a few people that have commented each week so far, thus the (3) beside their name.

Now unfortunately it's a little late for the first two weeks, but there is still time to vote on this week's massacre match.   If you wish to do so, please head over to this post and cast your ballot. 

Remember, guys like Luis Gomez need your love....

Hey, I had to sneak a Blue Jays card in somehow....

thanks for reading, and voting!  Robert

1 comment:

  1. No - it's too much. Let me sum up:

    Buttercup is marry Humperdinck in little less than half an hour, so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape. After I kill Count Rugen.

    ReplyDelete