Thursday, April 18, 2013

53 cards later, another of the Fab Five goes by the wayside

Torture.  That is what you're going to endure over the next several scans.

Sorry if it helps.









There they are, the final 53 cards of the 2001 Fleer Tradition set.  Why I waited this long to go on Sportlots and purchase them, I'll never know.  It's funny after all these years to look at the "prospects' subset and see which ones they got right and the ones, well....   Rollins, Pierre, Patterson and Eaton all have had varying degrees of success in the majors, while the others not so much.

It was nice to get this set off of the Fab Five list, it had been on there way too long!!  This is also the 24th set I've completed since I started the blog.  I've already added another set to the list, and yes it is another hockey set, this time the 2008-09 OPC set, which is 68 cards (59 of them being SPs) away from completion. 

Hopefully by the time you've read this, I'll have found out that I don't have to serve on a jury. 

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment