Sunday, July 23, 2017

Six

Number 6 wears his heart on his sleeve
6 years ago today, I started this blog with a post about receiving a trade package.  1529 posts later, the blog is still kicking, even though I'm not writing as much, or as enthusiastically as I had in the past.  Maybe not quite as enthusiastic as Marcus Stroman above, but there was a time where I had a lot of fun writing and trading.

Now, I feel a little bit more like Ron Fairly, the first Blue Jays player to wear the uniform #6


A little bit older, a little bit wiser (I think).  I've seen a few bloggers come and go, made a couple of friends during my time here.  Hopefully I can stick around for a few more years and make some more friends.

The blogosphere is fun.  There are a lot of good people and a lot of good writers out there.  I'm just glad that I've carved a very small piece for myself on here. 

To all those that read when I write.   Thank you very much.

Here's to year 7...

Robert

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on six, and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 6 years! Here's to at least 6 more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, year 7! Yay for sticking around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six years is pretty impressive! Congratulations on your achievement, Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the anniversary. I hope you stick around a long time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on six years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to another Class of 2011-er!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woo hoo SIXER! You're a classy guy. Thanks for sticking around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read all your posts! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 6th blogiversary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 6th anniversary! I've enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogiversary! Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete