Monday, July 24, 2017

Stuck on you

While out on a Target run on Saturday, I did what I always do.  Hit the card aisle.

I bought a couple of packs of Series 2 flagship, just because.  I also bought a pack of 2017 Bowman to try it out (which you'll see tomorrow).  My last purchase was a little bit different though.

I bought a jumbo pack of Topps 2017 stickers and the accompanying album.  Something different to chase after for a change.


Nothing extravagant, just a little bit of fun.  The stickers aren't as stiff as I remember them to be.  While writing this post, I tried to peel one off to stick it in the album, and like always I struggled.  That wasn't a knock on the stickers, it was more of a shot at my lack of finger dexterity when it comes to peeling them off. 

I had a weird realization while picking off the first 8 stickers in the pack to scan them.


Wouldn't it be great if cards or stickers came pre-sorted?  Pulling them out of the pack in numerical order would be fantastic and save me a ton of time sorting. 

Wonder why I never thought of that while opening packs off and on over the past 40 years.

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Every once in awhile I think about picking up one of those albums and a bunch of stickers. I used to love them as a kid. I did the baseball albums for a few years and if memory serves me correctly, I had a He-Man one as well.

    ReplyDelete