Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mail day: Outgoing and Incoming

I managed to get off the deck this morning and get 3 bubble mailers together.

26505
13601
75201

If you live in those zips, you've got something coming your way.

I also received a bubble mailer yesterday that had a lot of cool stuff in it from Matt at Bob Walk the Plank.   Matt seems to have an endless supply of fantastic stuff, and he was good enough to send me a bunch of it!

Here's the latest addition to the Jim Thome jersey card collection.


That brings the total Thome jersey count to 4.  Very sharp looking card with a nice gray swatch.

Thank you Matt!!  I'll show off the rest of the envelope sometime this week.

thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the card. I have a few more Thome's that I can send your way at some point too.

    ReplyDelete