Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2012 Trade Post # 24: St. Louis Cardinals Cards

Good Tuesday to you all, hope you're getting through the week OK.

Yeppers, have another trade for you, this time with Kevin over at St., Louis Cardinals Cards.   Kevin is a newer blogger (yes, even newer than me), who spotted my 2012 Topps want list and proposed a deal where he would send me a bunch off of my list for any Angels that I may have from the past few years.  After some scouring of my monster boxes, I was able to put a group of cards together (including a Mark Trumbo card....I guess I saw the red and just assumed.....oops) to send out his way.

More 2012 Topps scans for those of you who are not partaking this season:








Kevin, thank you again for the trade, it is very much appreciated!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment