Saturday, July 28, 2018

Little victories

I was going to make this a Serial Saturday post, but instead I decided to show off all the Larry Fitzgerald cards I received from my latest COMC order.

I didn't do too bad, pulled in 13 new cards for the Fitz PC...



What I'm enjoying so far about putting a decent Fitzgerald collection together is the cost efficient way that I'm acquiring new cards.  I've really focused on serial numbered cards to start the PC, so much so that I probably have more serial #'d cards than base cards.  I'm keeping it on the cheap, most everything has been less than a buck, a lot of them less than 75 cents.

The little victory that I mention in the blog title is the effort that I'm undertaking to clean off my desk.  This is day 1 of 12 in a row off, and instead of making the trek to Cleveland (sigh), I'm making the effort to clean up my collection.   That starts with cleaning off the desk. 

I had 2 100 count plastic cases full of PC cards come off the desk so far, and likely tonight I'm going to page the 150 or so Fitzgerald cards into his own binder. 

My wife's going to think a hurricane hit my card room when she comes home tomorrow and can actually see the top of the desk...

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment