Thursday, January 2, 2014

The replacements, pt. 2

Finally have the two cards I've decided to replace out of the binders, and the 2 new ones have been put in their respective slots...

Serial #1034:  Clayton Kershaw

Thanks to the Night Owl, the Dodgers are up to 31 out of 50.  The Kershaw replaces the card below.

Somebody sent this card to me a while back, but I couldn't remember who it was.   This knocks the Rockies down to 24 out of 50.

Serial # 39:  Curt Schilling

A much needed Oriole that I picked up at last month's card show.   The O's now have 22 out of their 50.  Schilling replaces a Diamondback, a limited # no less...


The Jon-Mark Sprowl above is #'d 39/50, and is now up for grabs.  The Diamondbacks are still relatively strong, having 31 out of their 50 cards in place after the loss of JMS.

I'm sure that I'll have more of these types of SNI posts before it's all said and done.  If anyone is interested in the Chacin or Sprowl cards, just let me know.  

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment