Sunday, July 22, 2012

The joy of another completed page, serial insanity style

When I started the serial insanity set on my 44th birthday, I never imagined that I would receive as many cards from such a wide variety of sets that I have.  I thought that the majority of cards I would pull in would be strictly from the Topps base set.

Shows how naive I was huh?

Bowman.  Triple Threads.  Opening Day.  Co-Signers.  Chrome.  Finest.  Heritage. 

Serial numbering of cards is a helluva lot more prevalent than I ever thought.  Now, it's just a matter of amassing them in the crazy, screwed up format that I've chosen to pursue.

I never said that I was sane...did I?

Moving right along,  I received quite a haul of serial numbered cards from Weston over at the Fantastic Catch blog earlier this week, and one of those cards allowed me to complete a 3rd page towards this set.

I give you page #22, cards # 190-198

A great variety of colors and sets. 

Love the variety that I've been able to get on these pages.  Heritage.  Chrome Purple refractor.  Finest green parallel.  Co-Signers Bronze.  Bowman Green.  I was worried that after a while that these pages may have been a little drab to look at.

So far, so good.

Thank you for the trade Weston, the extras were very much appreciated!  (Nice guys finish first in my book)

Thanks for reading, Robert


4 comments:

  1. Your welcome I really enjoyed it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome. I may have to make a pilgrimage to see it whenever the set is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert, I am sending you an email about this post.

    ReplyDelete