Sunday, February 12, 2012

The insanity set just keeps moving on thanks to a Cool Breeze

Good Sunday morning to you all, hope that you're having a great weekend so far.

Another newbie to the blog world, Roger who runs the Cool Breeze blog, asked for my address so he could send me a few cards.  Little did I know the bounty of serial numbers that were to come my way...

17 of them as a matter fact...

Also, Roger sent me a couple more 1977 Topps cards....still a long way to go with that set, but it's being chipped away.

Love em both....

Thank you Roger, the cards are very much appreciated, and I will get a bunch of those '09 OPC cards to you as soon as I can.

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if you can spare the Kuo card ... Also, if you haven't sent them already, I've got the rest of my Lineage wants already.

    ReplyDelete