Sunday, April 7, 2019

Big or small I'll try to post them all

Decided to try and get a couple of trade posts melded into one today for the primary purpose of getting cards off of my desk in a hurry.  Sheepishly I credited Mark (TCDB ID: Mark1010) with sending me all those '78s last week, when in actual fact he sent me all of these 81's.







These 50 cards bring the total in hand close to the 60% mark.  Making some big dents in my want lists lately, which of course I'm not complaining about...


I'll certainly hand it to Paul (TCDB ID: Paulie3jobs), he certainly did some digging on all my want lists to find 3 cards on 3 different want lists to send me.   I actually just completed another trade to get 7 more of the 2008 UD X die cut cards sent my way; I'm loving the fact that I've been putting up want lists for stuff that I'd given up long ago on completing and now I'm finding trade partners that have them, such as the UD X set.  I believe I'll have close to half of the set complete when those 7 arrive.

Thanks to both Paul and Mark for the cards, they are appreciated.   Both of them are great trade partners and I look forward to more trades with them.

Thanks for reading!

Robert

1 comment: